December on the run

I started December with holidays with my family in France for a week. I've got to admit that this month was a lot about going back and forth to France, for personal reasons. I missed the Christmas performance and market, which made me sad because I really want to enjoy the last moments I have in Camprovín with everyone and I feel like I'm missing a lot already.

I've had the news that I've been hired for a job as a cultural mediator in France in February. I was really happy and surprised of this news, I can't say no to this kind of opportunity. My volunteering with On&Off helped me feeling better with myself, knowing new persons, begin involved in art projects and performances, living in Camprovín allowed me to heal and grow with more serenity, motivation and desires. I felt more confident about the future, perceiving it with a more positive mind and that has been a great mental change. 

Then I had one week in Camprovin before Christmas, we shared a lot of good moments, I finally got to visit Julian's garden with Marta, Annika and Chiara, it was a lot of fun, he showed us this plants, then we went for a coffee, we shooted with his riffle on targets and he explained us how he cuts the vineyards for next season. It's always super cool to discuss with Julian, he has an amazing energy and so much knowledge. Also a friend came to visit, I showed her a bit of my life here. We went to workshops, sorted the clothes from the second hand shop, did a big fire night all together, it was a really pleasant week. I can't get away from the feeling of rush and not being able to enjoy everything and to really focus so I hope than in January I'll cool down.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My first month as a volunteer - July and its winged shoes

A vibrant and soothing August