November, in the cart of happiness

Timothée was still here on the first days of November, it felt good to be inside with the warmth of the heating. Playing games, watching movies. Julio arrived in the house, he's a nice roommate. 

Elisa planned to organize weekly meetings for mentoring and explaining more the work we have to do. It's a great initiative, she really listens to us and searches for ideas to improve our working conditions and feelings. 

I went back to France for bringing Timothée back and the birthday of a friend, it was really nice. I was looking forward coming back to Camprovin to spend more time there and the second half of November has been amazing. On the week-end we went for olive picking with Julio, Chiara and Annika in Inma's fields, then we ate altogether in their casa rural, it was such a nice moment, I felt part of the village. The next weeks we prepared Fair Saturday against Black Friday and consumption and 25N against gender violence. We organized a second hand market with the clothes given by people from the village, a little piece of musical about greed and money and a song to denounce gender violence. Fenia and Ziggy, two volunteers from other projects, came in Camprovin and participated in the performances, we spent the whole weekend all together, playing games, hiking, talking, we were like a little community and I loved it. 

On the beaver full moon (didn't know what it was until we checked on internet) we made a ritual to bring up new good vibes and wishes. I hope we'll continue with these witchy stuffs because Camprovin is the best place for it and it made me feel really goooooood and hopeful for the future. 

I really feel that now we have created beautiful relationships between each other and we just have to enjoy what we have. I went back to France again for the first week-end of December, the upcoming month is going to be a lot about going back to France, I'm a bit sad about this and feeling a bit disconnected when I come back but hopefully in January I'll be able to stay more here because I appreciate it so much.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

December on the run

My first month as a volunteer - July and its winged shoes

A vibrant and soothing August