January, beginning of the year and ending of the volunteering

As expected, this month was very fast. I spent approximately 2 weeks in Camprovín and tried to enjoy every moment to the fullest. The week-ends have been filled with hiking, talking, laughing, dancing, discovering new places. On the 19th there has been the the open rehearsal of the show Animales by the ARSIDO's stable group, it was a fun moment, also stressful and we got messed up because everyone was a bit lost. I wish we had managed it better but this group is amazing and spending time with them is always a pleasure. After we made a Karaoke in the bar, because yes we managed to convince Ruben to organize it in his bar and it was a lot of fun. We reunited with the girls to say goodbye, to dance and eat together. I went to Malaga with Annika for a week for the mid-term training, which was 5 days before the end of my volunteer so it was more an ending training for me. We were a lot of young people, I felt overwhelmed and not at ease in this situation, which surprised me but I got to learn a lot about myself, about the issues I thought I had managed. I have to admit I would have preferred to spend the last week in Camprovín, being there for the final events.
I suck at goodbyes and I don't like them, that's something I am always surprised of. I enjoyed every moment in the end and I'm really glad for this experience. I hope I'll have the possibility to come back and see the people I met here again. Camprovín is filled with wonderful people, it's a place to learn, to heal, to reflect. This village can give you this warm feeling of being at home, wherever you come from. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

December on the run

My first month as a volunteer - July and its winged shoes

A vibrant and soothing August